Top 20 Reasons
Top 20 Reasons Why
Firefly® LED Illuminated Cable Protectors™
Are Your Best Choice in a Cable Protection Solution
Industry’s First and Only Features:
- Industry’s first and only cable protectors with highly visible proprietary animated LED illumination that increases awareness and reduces the tripping hazard and potential legal liability.
- Industry’s first and only cable protection solution that protects more than just your cables by emphasizing safety as an important component to the cable protector’s design.
- Industry’s first and only cable protector with channel dividers that are tapered 45° at the ends to prevent snags when used with cables that are banded or bundled together.
- Industry’s first and only cable protector with metal reinforced small screw holes at corners for non-damaging and repeatable semi-permanent installation to floor.
- Industry’s first and only cable protectors available in an easy to handle length (32”) that can be placed in standard doorways so that cables can be run flush against walls.
- Industry’s first and only cable protector with beveled edges on underside of lid to prevent banded or bundled cables from snagging during loading and unloading.
- Industry’s first and only safety green cable protector, the latest safety color, studies have shown that green is the most visible color to the human eye.
- Industry’s first and only easy to assemble and disassemble Boot Connectors™ allowing for quicker set-ups and tear-downs.
- Industry’s first and only cable protection products with optional integrated RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Tags for inventory tracking and loss prevention control.
- Industry’s first and only cable protector with the largest leading edge of lid rest area on base (3/4”) to prevent lid from being pushed down into the channel, especially when used on uneven terrain.
Other Important Features:
- Hinge design that begins with the lid not with the base, preventing cables from becoming caught between the lid and base at end of cable protector.
- Lid that opens past 90° to keep lid open when loading and unloading cables.
- Hinge design that reduces premature wear by allowing dirt and debris to fall through and not collect in the hinge.
- One of the industry’s longest limited warranties, 14 months.
- High contrast color combination, black base with highly visible safety green lid.
- Hinge design that is completely flat and not raised above the lid surface to reduce potential trip hazard.
- Heavy duty extremely durable cast polyurethane that stands up to the toughest abuse.
- Ultra violet (UV) stabilized polyurethane that resists premature fading, cracking and discoloration due sun exposure.
- Greater overall value than other common cable protector brands that do not offer hazard warning illumination and other innovative features.
- The highest standard to which all cable protection products will be compared.